I’m back…and with Jimmy Moore! I’ve missed you guys!
Greetings to all of you and my sincere apologies for an extended hiatus from my blog and you, the viewer! 2015 has had its store of challenges and surprises and I was not able to function at the level I needed in order to cover all of my bases.
It’s time to get things fired up again!
I’m diving back in with an appearance on this week’s show with none other than the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Man himself, Jimmy Moore! I had a blast with Jimmy and Dietician Cassie during the Low Carb Conversations show covering topics like:
- How sitting is killing us and what to do about it
- How The UK and the NHS are putting forth radical new (and very questionable) strategies for combatting obesity
- How fast food can still look “Fresh off the Grill” after 2 years on display in a Michigan clinic
- Weight Watchers jumps into the low carb fray to cash in with a Low Carb New Year Diet Plan and still misses the mark
- We all weigh in on Apple Bee’s Pub Diet – More whole grains and bad cooking oils
- We now have a ‘Fat Girl App’ that teaches girls to hate their bodies
- Time magazine chimes in with The Most Popular Way to Lose Weight in North America. Low carb is catching on!
You can listen and download the latest episode with Jimmy, Cassie and myself HERE.
It’s time to start cranking out health and wellness tips again so keep an eye out for the newsletters as they pop up. Like I said, I miss you guys and a belated Happy 2015!