The Nutritional Therapy Association Philosophy …
That the myriad of health problems that plague modern society result from weaknesses in the body’s physiological foundations as a result of poor nutrition.
Understanding What Nutritional Therapy Can Do For You
As a holistic Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I am dedicated to educating, supporting and inspiring my clients to reverse the tragic and unsuspecting effects of the modern diet on their health. This support emphasizes the importance of properly prepared whole foods that are not only delicious and nourishing, but will almost always and inevitably lead us to the restoration of our health.
With few exceptions, all of us arrive in this world with optimal health. This is part of nature’s wonderful gift. It’s the choices we make from that point on that determine if we stay healthy and for how long.
I Thought I Was Already Eating Healthy!
As Nutritional Therapists, we hear this frequently. Keep in mind that unless you’re a very savvy label reader and food shopper, you’re still consuming toxic food. Food labeling and marketing is very mis-leading and deceptive.
How Our Partnership Works
As a Nutritional Therapist, I make very detailed assessments of your diet, health and lifestyle. These include:
A Free Initial 15 Minute Consultation – Scheduled Follow Ups To Include:
- Initial comprehensive 1 on 1 interview to determine your individual needs based on your lifestyle
- Food journaling to determine nutritional recommendations
- Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire to define symptoms and create a detailed report on the current state of your health
- Complete Functional Evaluation Testing to determine specific needs for supplemental support
- Personalized diet and menu plans
- Ongoing follow up and support
We work together to unlock your body’s innate ability to heal itself and restore you to optimal and vibrant health!
Your first consultation is free of charge. Contact Michael and change your OUTLOOK on life!
Outlook On Wellness is conveniently located in the Back In Touch Wellness Center in the Park Place Shopping Center at 2817 West End Avenue, Suite 205.
WE ARE NOT BORN BROKEN – HEALTHY EATING CREATES HEALTHY LIVES